Current players may begin making payments Tuesday, Nov 23. See below for costs for the Outpost and The MAC, as well as payment methods.
Important notes about partial payments:
- Although NMHockey accommodates players that need to split their league fees into two payments, at time of registration all players are committing to a full season and paying the full amount. As a courtesy, if a player must drop out during the season for any reason, that player is responsible for the all fees until a suitable replacement player is found. A “suitable replacement player” would be one that is a close match in skill level. Typically this can take several weeks.
- If paying half, the remainder will be due the week of Sunday, Mar 20.
- Skaters – $480 for the 22 week season. **Full payment is preferred. but players may make two payments of $240.
- Goalies – $240 for the season. **Full payment is preferred, but players may make two payments of $120.
- Skaters – $430 for the 20 week season. **Full payment is preferred. but players may make two payments of $215.
- Goalies – $215 for the season. **Full payment is preferred, but players may make two payments of $115 and $100.
- (Rescheduled) Saturday, Dec 11, noon-2:00pm: Starbucks @ Paseo and Wyoming
Check by mail:
- Checks should be made payable to NMHockey
7520 Roberts St. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Pay using Venmo:
Account ID = @nmhockey
(No fee charged using Venmo except when using a CC where the fee is 3%)