Registration for the 2018 Fall NMHockey season at the MAC has begun!
We are starting registration for the 2018 Fall NMHockey season at the MAC and are planning to fill rosters for 8 teams again: 4 Tuesday Intermediate-Advanced teams and 4 Thursday Beginner-Intermediate teams.
Registration is now open for all current league members and payments may be made by mail or PayPal. (See PayPal details and mailing address below) If you wish to make your payment by cash or check in person, please see MAC Current Player Signups or MAC New Player Signups for the dates and times when we will be collecting at the rink. We are now able to take credit card payments in person as well (PayPal fees apply).
Priority will be given to current league members through Wednesday, June 6. Open registration for those on the waiting list will begin on Thursday, June 7. We especially encourage players to sign up early in the process for the upcoming season to guarantee their spot in the league. Please also let us know if you are not able to play next season so we can understand whether the league will need to retract. Registration for all players will end when the rostered are filled.
If space permits, players may skate on more than one night. Players will receive $40 off ($20 if discounted for captaining, goalie, etc.) for rostering on both nights. Let me know if you wish to play on more than one night and I will let you know after new player sign ups if slots are available.
Season Start, Duration and Details:
- Season begins on Tuesday, July 10.
- 20 weeks of games.
- 3 group pickup sessions; 1 each week off scheduled off. (More specifics will be available when these dates get closer).
- Season ends Thursday, December 13.
Game Days and Times:
- Tuesday League – 7:30PM & 9:00PM (Game times shift to 8:00PM & 9:30PM starting October 2, start date subject to change)
- Thursday League – 7:30PM & 9:00PM (Game times shift to 8:15PM & 9:45PM starting October 4, start date subject to change)
- Thursday, August 30 and Tuesday, September 4
- Tuesday, October 9 and Thursday, October 11
- Tuesday, November 20 and Thursday, November 22
- We will be hosting a season kickoff party at Uptown Sports Bar ( http://www.uptown-sportsbar.com ) Thursday, June 28 from 6:00PM-9:00PM. We will be unveiling the rosters, team names and give away some swag! Try to make it if you can.
League Fee Costs:
- Skaters – $400 for the season. Full payment is preferred or players may make two payments of $200. If paying half, the remainder will be due Tuesday, September 4. Quarter payments of $100 can be arranged, but must get in touch with me in advance to discuss the terms.
- Goalies – $200 for the season. Full payment is preferred or players may make two payments of $100.
NOTE: Although players are allowed to split the payment into multiple payments, at registration ALL players are committing to a full season and paying the full amount. If a player must drop out during the season for any reason, the player is still responsible for the full amount until a suitable replacement player is found. It may take some time to find a replacement player of the correct skill level that is available.