Outpost Ice Arena
Registration for the 2018 Fall NMHockey season is closed. However, we always need subs and we do get midseason openings. If you are interested in getting on the waiting/sub list, please email Joe at email@example.com
We are starting registration for the 2018 Fall NMHockey season at the Outpost Ice Arena and are planning to fill rosters for 20 teams again: 4 E Division, 4 D Division, 4 C Division, 4 B2 Division & 4 B1 Division.
Registration is now open for all current league members and payments may be made by mail or PayPal. (See PayPal details and mailing address below) If you wish to make your payment by cash or check in person, please see Outpost Current Player Signups or Outpost New Player Signups for the dates and times when we will be collecting at the rink. We are now able to take credit card payments in person as well (PayPal fees apply).
Priority will be given to current league members through Tuesday, June 5. Open registration for those on the waiting list will begin on Wednesday, June 6. We especially encourage players to sign up early in the process for the upcoming season to guarantee their spot in the league. Please also let us know if you are not able to play next season so we can understand whether the league will need to retract. Registration for all players will end when all rosters are filled.
If space permits, players may skate in more than one division. Players will receive $50 off ($25 if discounted for captaining, goalie, etc.) for each additional league they play. Note: The multi-division discount does not apply across rinks. Let me know if you wish to play in more than one division and I will let you know after new player sign ups if slots are available.
Season Start, Duration and Details:
- Season begins with the E division clinics, Sunday, July 8.
- 22 weeks of play.
- Season ends Thursday, December 20.
- First week of the season for E division will be a coached hockey clinic.
- The first week for the B, C, & D divisions will be a practice.
- If teams wish to have additional practices, they may rent the ice directly from the Outpost or attend stick and puck.
Game Days and Times:
- E Division Sundays – North Sheet: 6:45PM & 8:15PM
- B2 Division Mondays – North Sheet: 7:00PM & 8:30PM (7:30PM & 9:00PM for 6 weeks starting October 29)
- D Division Mondays – South Sheet: 7:00PM & 8:30PM
- C Division Wednesdays – North Sheet: 7:00PM & 8:30PM (8:30PM & 10:00PM for 5 weeks in November & December)
- B1 Division Thursdays – North Sheet: 7:00PM & 8:30PM (8:30PM & 10:00PM for 4 weeks in October)
- B1, E, D, B2 Division – Labor Day holiday (Thursday, August 30 – Monday, September 5)
- C Division – Halloween (Wednesday, October 31)
- All Divisions – Thanksgiving (Wednesday, November 21 – Thursday, November 26)
- We will be hosting a season kickoff party at Uptown Sports Bar ( http://www.uptown-sportsbar.com ) Thursday, June 28 from 6:00PM-9:00PM. We will be unveiling the rosters, team names and give away some swag! Try to make it if you can.
League Fee Costs:
- Skaters – $480 for the season. Full payment is preferred or players may make two payments of $240. If paying half, the remainder will be due Wednesday, September 5. Quarter payments of $120 can be arranged, but must get in touch with me in advance to discuss the terms.
- Goalies – $240 for the season. Full payment is preferred or players may make two payments of $120.
NOTE: Although players are allowed to split the payment into multiple payments, at registration ALL players are committing to a full season and paying the full amount. If a player must drop out during the season for any reason, the player is still responsible for the full amount until a suitable replacement player is found. It may take some time to find a replacement player of the correct skill level that is available.