Outpost Ice Arena
Registration for the 2018 Spring NMHockey season at the Outpost is now open!
We are starting registration for the 2018 Spring NMHockey season at the Outpost Ice Arena and are planning to fill rosters for 20 teams again: 4 E Division, 4 D Division, 4 C Division, 4 B2 Division & 4 B1 Division.
Registration is now open for all current league members and payments may be made by mail or PayPal. (See PayPal details and mailing address below) If you wish to make your payment by cash or check in person, please see Outpost Current Player Signups or Outpost New Player Signups for the dates and times when we will be collecting at the rink. We are now able to take credit card payments in person as well (PayPal fees apply).
Priority will be given to current league members through Saturday, December 2. Open registration for those on the waiting list will begin on Sunday, December 3. We especially encourage players to sign up early in the process for the upcoming season to guarantee their spot in the league. Please also let us know if you are not able to play next season so we can understand whether the league will need to retract. Registration for all players will end Thursday, December 7 (if rosters are not full prior to this date) to allow appropriate time for drafting teams.
If space permits, players may skate in more than one division. Players will receive $50 off ($25 if discounted for captaining, goalie, etc.) for each additional league they play. Let me know if you wish to play in more than one division and I will let you know after new player sign ups if slots are available.
Season Start, Duration and Details:
- Season begins with the C division practices, Wednesday, January 3.
- 22 weeks of play.
- Season ends Sunday, June 17.
- First week of the season for E division will be a coached hockey clinic.
- The first week for the B, C, & D divisions will be a practice.
- If teams wish to have additional practices, they may rent the ice directly from the Outpost or attend stick and puck.
Game Days and Times:
- E Division Sundays – North Sheet: 6:45PM & 8:15PM
- B2 Division Mondays – North Sheet: 7:00PM & 8:30PM (8:30PM & 10:00PM for 4 weeks in February)
- D Division Mondays – South Sheet: 7:00PM & 8:30PM (8:30PM & 10:00PM for 4 weeks in January)
- C Division Wednesdays – North Sheet: 7:00PM & 8:30PM
- B1 Division Thursdays – South Sheet: 7:00PM & 8:30PM
- All Divisions – Spring Break/Easter (Monday, March 26 – Sunday, April 1)
- All Divisions – Memorial Day (Wednesday, May 23 – Monday, May 28)
- We will unveil the teams on our website at noon on Saturday, December 30.
League Fee Costs:
- Skaters – $480 for the season. Full payment is preferred or players may make two payments of $240. If paying half, the remainder will be due Wednesday, March 7. Quarter payments of $120 can be arranged, but must get in touch with me in advance to discuss the terms.
- Goalies – $240 for the season. Full payment is preferred or players may make two payments of $120.
NOTE: Although players are allowed to split the payment into multiple payments, at registration ALL players are committing to a full season and paying the full amount. If a player must drop out during the season for any reason, the player is still responsible for the full amount until a suitable replacement player is found. It may take some time to find a replacement player of the correct skill level that is available.