Outpost Ice Arena
Registration for the 2018 Spring season is now closed. If you are interested in being put on the sub/waiting list, email Joe Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org
League Fee Costs:
- Skaters – $480 for the season. Full payment is preferred or players may make two payments of $240. If paying half, the remainder will be due Wednesday, March 7. Quarter payments of $120 can be arranged, but must get in touch with me in advance to discuss the terms.
- Goalies – $240 for the season. Full payment is preferred or players may make two payments of $120.
NOTE: Although players are allowed to split the payment into multiple payments, at registration ALL players are committing to a full season and paying the full amount. If a player must drop out during the season for any reason, the player is still responsible for the full amount until a suitable replacement player is found. It may take some time to find a replacement player of the correct skill level that is available.
Pay at the games
- Payments can be made between games the week of November 26 – November 30 to guarantee your current spot
- Wednesday, November 29 – Tim Morelock collecting (No in person credit card payment option)
- Thursday, November 30 – Tim Jaglinski collecting between games (No in person credit card payment option)
- Payments can be made between games the week of December 3 – December 7 as space permits
Payment Methods – Cash, Checks and Credit Card payments accepted. Checks should be made out to “NMHockey”. In person Credit Card payments go through PayPal which charges a 3.1%+.30 fee making the payments $496, $248, $124, etc…
Check by mail:
7520 Roberts St. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Pay by Credit Card Online:
Use the Paypal link below to make a payment by credit/debit card or an electronic transfer.
(Please note Paypal charges a 3.1%+.30 fee making the payments $496, $248, $124, etc…)