Outpost Ice Arena
League Fee Costs:
- Skaters – $400 for the season. **Full payment is preferred or players may make two payments of $200.
- Goalies – $200 for the season. **Full payment is preferred, but players may make two payments of $100.
- **If paying half, the remainder will be due Sunday, March 3.
NOTE: Although players are allowed to split the payment into multiple payments, at registration ALL players are committing to a full season and paying the full amount. If a player must drop out during the season for any reason, the player is still responsible for the full amount until a suitable replacement player is found. It may take some time to find a replacement player of the correct skill level that is available.
Pay at the games:
- Payments can be made between games Sunday, Dec 2 – Thursday, Dec 6 to guarantee your current spot
- Payments can be made between games Sunday, Dec 9 – Thursday, Dec 13 as space permits
Payment Methods – Cash, Checks, Venmo and Credit Card payments accepted. Checks should be made out to “NMHockey”.
Check by mail:
7520 Roberts St. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Pay using Venmo:
Account ID = @Joseph-Hanson-15
(No fee charged using Venmo)
Pay by Credit Card Online using PayPal:
Use the PayPal link below to make a payment by credit/debit card or an electronic transfer.
(PayPal charges a 3.1%+.30 fee making the payments $412, $206, $103, etc…)