Registration for the 2018 Spring NMHockey season at the MAC is now open!
If you are interested in being put on the sub/waiting list, email Joe Hanson at email@example.com
The official NMHockey league jerseys (blue & white) are available to players rostering. These jerseys are custom made and are high quality. The cost of the jerseys is a one-time fee of $135. These jerseys are discounted below cost as a welcome gift to new players. As an additional courtesy, you may defer the payment for the jerseys until time of delivery.
All players must be registered with USA Hockey. The USA Hockey registration cost for 2017-2018 is $50. (link for online registration is below)
How to sign up:
We will be at the MAC the following days and times:
- Tuesday, December 12 – 7:00PM – 8:30PM
- Thursday, December 14 – 7:00PM – 8:30PM
We will need the following (If not already provided via email):
- Your contact information – Players will have to provide a phone number(s) and email address (If available)
- Your hockey playing experience and skill level – If I have not seen you skate, I would like you to sub in one of our pickup games or league games to assess skill level.
- Choose Jersey Size, Number & Name – We fit each player for jerseys at time of signup so please bring shoulder pads and elbow pads with you. We will also have you select a number for your jerseys. Jersey numbers are selected based on what numbers are available in the league. We do this so as not to have players on the same team with the same number. At the same time we will have you select a name for the jerseys. Players are not required to use their last name on their jerseys, so please have a name in mind.
- USA Hockey Registration – online registration for 2017-2018: http://www.usahockeyregistration.com The cost is $50 per USA Hockey year. Forward the email Usa Hockey emails you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- League fees and Jersey Payment
- Pay in Person – Cash, Checks and Credit Card payments accepted. Checks should be made out to “NMHockey”. In person Credit Card payments go through PayPal which charges a 3.1%+.30 fee making the payments $412, $206, $103, etc…
- Pay Online – New league members may pay online, but will still need to show up at one of the designated registration times for jersey fitting. Returning players may pay online. We will confirm by email that we have received the payment and that you have a roster spot.
Use the Paypal link below to make a payment by credit/debit card or an electronic transfer.
(Please note Paypal charges a 3.1%+.30 fee making the payment $412, $206, $103, etc…)